BEWARE! When I placed my order in Dec. I spoke extensivily with Joe and he told me the order number to use. I called numerous times to make sure the order was correct being this is not something I ord...er much being a women. I even took tape measure to get the correct bed size, shot pics etc... Yes I placed the order as Ed reminded me but Joe gave me the order number SKU#: 005-0345ZX. which is a 250 BL not a 150BL like my notes show I sent last week and no one has returned my call or fu with me. Actually the UPS truck could not make it down our street so my father in-law had to meet the guy and put it on top of his truck cab to get it home. From start to finish this was a nightmare. We could not place the bed being the weather was below 30 and we waited for the weather to warm up. Shockingly a month later we find out it is the wrong size. Item received in torn "Plastic bag" NO protective box.

In addition I've gone round & round with Lisa & Ed to no avail. They basically have called me a liar over and over. They are two of the rudest people I've ever encountered.

BBC and whatever agency will listen will hear from us.

Buy Auto Ttruck Accessories out of New Jersey are CROOKS BEWARE! Now I have to struggle getting this damb thing to UPS, pay them shipping. Ahhh these guys are real tools!

Had an Experience with BuyAutoTruckAccessories?

Comments