BuyAutoTruckAccessories - Received damaged bedliner.Customer service hung up on me.
I received a bedliner and two sets of mudflaps I had ordered.The liner was not crated or even wrapped, it was damaged and filthy.The delivery driver asked how much it cost and wrote on the delivery slip that $180.00 damage was done,and informed me to contact Buy autotruckaccessories for a damage claim.It took 3 phone calls and an email to reach them.
They responded two days later with an email asking me to provide pictures, I did so the same day.They asked me to tell them if I wanted a return or discount.I found a local business that said they could install the liner and try removing dents with a heat gun.I called customer service and they said i could get a permission to return slip to fill out, pay for return shipping and wait till they filed a damage claim with the shipper.
Or I could take a discount.I asked how much and she said she didnt know and would cntact me.Five days later no word from them,and I had spent $130.00 to repair the liner.I called and after being put on hold 3 times and being disconnected I finally got through.After being put on hold 3 times she informed me they would pay $70.00 discount.I informed her I was not happy with that amount.She said I was lucky they offered that amount because legally they had no obligation since the shipper damaged the liner.When I said the shipper was acting as her agent she said I was being rude and hung up on me.Since then I have not heard from them, they do not answer my emails.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Ease of shopping
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "My internet is always slow, and when I say slow, I mean Netflix-has-to-stop-constantly-to-load-slow, and that in it self is completely ridiculous. And we pay for 3 meg and you can..."
- "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..."
- "Arbor Day Received 10 dried sticks. I thought I was going to receive real trees! ,nothing but twigs I would never waste my time again. For a few dollars more..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."