BuyAutoTruckAccessories - Received damaged bedliner.Customer service hung up on me.
I received a bedliner and two sets of mudflaps I had ordered.The liner was not crated or even wrapped, it was damaged and filthy.The delivery driver asked how much it cost and wrote on the delivery slip that $180.00 damage was done,and informed me to contact Buy autotruckaccessories for a damage claim.It took 3 phone calls and an email to reach them.
They responded two days later with an email asking me to provide pictures, I did so the same day.They asked me to tell them if I wanted a return or discount.I found a local business that said they could install the liner and try removing dents with a heat gun.I called customer service and they said i could get a permission to return slip to fill out, pay for return shipping and wait till they filed a damage claim with the shipper.
Or I could take a discount.I asked how much and she said she didnt know and would cntact me.Five days later no word from them,and I had spent $130.00 to repair the liner.I called and after being put on hold 3 times and being disconnected I finally got through.After being put on hold 3 times she informed me they would pay $70.00 discount.I informed her I was not happy with that amount.She said I was lucky they offered that amount because legally they had no obligation since the shipper damaged the liner.When I said the shipper was acting as her agent she said I was being rude and hung up on me.Since then I have not heard from them, they do not answer my emails.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Ease of shopping
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W. We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette. We were told that it..."
- "This is a Chinese based company. We as Americans need to stop wasting money on cheap Chinese products then complaining about them. Bring back American made products. I didn't realize..."
- "Friendly parent suggestion, please add elastic to toddler boots. I bought my 2 year old a pair of Disney Frozen Boots from JCPenney's in Nampa, Id. She was beyond excited..."