Coeur D Alene, Idaho
Featured Not resolved
2.7

I received a bedliner and two sets of mudflaps I had ordered.The liner was not crated or even wrapped, it was damaged and filthy.The delivery driver asked how much it cost and wrote on the delivery slip that $180.00 damage was done,and informed me to contact Buy autotruckaccessories for a damage claim.It took 3 phone calls and an email to reach them.

They responded two days later with an email asking me to provide pictures, I did so the same day.They asked me to tell them if I wanted a return or discount.I found a local business that said they could install the liner and try removing dents with a heat gun.I called customer service and they said i could get a permission to return slip to fill out, pay for return shipping and wait till they filed a damage claim with the shipper.

Or I could take a discount.I asked how much and she said she didnt know and would cntact me.Five days later no word from them,and I had spent $130.00 to repair the liner.I called and after being put on hold 3 times and being disconnected I finally got through.After being put on hold 3 times she informed me they would pay $70.00 discount.I informed her I was not happy with that amount.She said I was lucky they offered that amount because legally they had no obligation since the shipper damaged the liner.When I said the shipper was acting as her agent she said I was being rude and hung up on me.Since then I have not heard from them, they do not answer my emails.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Ease of shopping.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with BuyAutoTruckAccessories?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion