Featured Not resolved
2.7

I received a bedliner and two sets of mudflaps I had ordered.The liner was not crated or even wrapped, it was damaged and filthy.The delivery driver asked how much it cost and wrote on the delivery slip that $180.00 damage was done,and informed me to contact Buy autotruckaccessories for a damage claim.It took 3 phone calls and an email to reach them.

They responded two days later with an email asking me to provide pictures, I did so the same day.They asked me to tell them if I wanted a return or discount.I found a local business that said they could install the liner and try removing dents with a heat gun.I called customer service and they said i could get a permission to return slip to fill out, pay for return shipping and wait till they filed a damage claim with the shipper.

Or I could take a discount.I asked how much and she said she didnt know and would cntact me.Five days later no word from them,and I had spent $130.00 to repair the liner.I called and after being put on hold 3 times and being disconnected I finally got through.After being put on hold 3 times she informed me they would pay $70.00 discount.I informed her I was not happy with that amount.She said I was lucky they offered that amount because legally they had no obligation since the shipper damaged the liner.When I said the shipper was acting as her agent she said I was being rude and hung up on me.Since then I have not heard from them, they do not answer my emails.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with ease of shopping and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of bedliner. BuyAutoTruckAccessories needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bedliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BuyAutoTruckAccessories. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: AutoAnything.

Had an Experience with BuyAutoTruckAccessories?

Comments